|Employers and Employees expect certain things from each other in business. In order for a business to be successful, these expectations need to be defined and communicated. In order to achieve a healthy and successful work environment, it all starts with ensuring that you are utilizing an educated and talented human resources representative. Human Resources is not just about implementing policies and procedures, it is about protecting your business from conflicts, lawsuits and costly litigation.
Notz|HR is an outsourced HR company that specializes in Employee Relation matters.
Employee Relations include:
- Employee issues
- Discrimination claims
- Sexual Harassment
- Management coaching
Notz|HR specializes in:
- Creating Employee Handbooks tailored to YOUR business that set forth sound and uniform policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that your Employee Handbooks are in compliance with State and Federal laws.
- Providing your employees with the “Mandatory” State of Connecticut Sexual Harassment training courses.
- Coaching managers and employees on how to handle employee relation issues to avoid escalation and legal impacts on your business.
- Advising on how to handle and document corrective action plans and disciplinary actions.
- Investigating, obtaining statements, and making recommendations for further action.
- Reviewing and advising on Family Medical Leave issues to ensure legal compliance.
- Reviewing and advising on requests for accommodations by disabled employees to ensure legal compliance.
- Representing your business at Unemployment hearings.
- Representing your business against discrimination claims filed by your employees with the Commission on Human Rights & Opportunities and/or Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Assisting your business in dealing with employees who are injuries on the job, filing of workers’ compensation claims and representation at the Workers’ Compensation Commission.
- Ensuring personnel and medical file (HIPPA) compliance.
Notz|Hr systematically limits liability by effectively implementing legally compliant policies and procedures, handling difficult interactions like conflict resolution, disciplinary and corrective actions, employee counseling and terminations.